If you must sell your own home, at least let us give you a sense of its true market value. Tell us a bit about your home and we'll do a quick Comparative Market Analysis to let you know what we feel it is worth. We'll also describe how we would market your property as an experienced real estate team. This service is free, with no strings attached. Contact us today.
Even if a simple sign in your yard did produce a buyer knocking on your door, how will you handle the following questions:
- "How does your home compare to others like it in Clarksville, Montgomery County TN and Fort Campbell, KY?"
- "How did you determine the fair market value of this property?"
- "What about financing? Can you help?"
- "If I make an offer, who will draw up the paperwork?"
- "Why aren't you using a real estate agent? Is there something wrong with the property?"
- "Since you aren't using a real estate agent, we can take their fee right off the top, right?"
Selling your home is one of the most important financial transactions you will make in your life. Don't take risks. Selling your home is nothing like selling a car. Every home is different, and every homebuyer wants to offer you as little as possible. How do you determine the real market value?
Almost all homes are sold using a real estate agent. As top real estate professionals, it is our job to help you negotiate with all those buyers who want something for nothing. Not to mention preparing your home for sale, marketing it locally in Clarksville, Montgomery County TN and Fort Campbell, KY and even nationally, and guiding you through the complex paperwork and pitfalls of escrow and closing. Make sure you are really ready to handle all of that before pounding that sign into your front yard. Errors can be extremely costly.